Pre Entry Qualification
Applications for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management program are reviewed by an online admission committee. The committee examines factors such as previous academic experience and performance, work experience, and professional objectives.
The basic Minimum program requirements are;
- a) A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from accredited College or University
- c) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) with three years
working in projects plus
- d) A demonstrated strong interest in either Project Management or Monitoring and Evaluation
Qualified applicants should submit the following items online
A completed and signed TIPM Post Graduate Application form
With the following attachments:
- A statement of career Objectives: One to two pages describing how the program fits into the applicant’s professional life and career objectives
- A current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- University or college transcripts
- Bank slip showing payment of TZS 30,000/= non refundable application fees
GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS TO COMPLETE APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION INTO TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Application forms are available in our website
- Complete the application form, attach all necessary documents and Submit online /return the completed form with documents to the offices of the Institute
- If all requirements have been fully met and you are successful, you will be offered an acceptance letter. This letter comes with a bill detailing your fees and other charges for the year or Semester. This acceptance letter enables you to make your final decisions of joining the Institute
- After the decision to fully commit to studying at the Institute is made, you will be required to make initial payments towards tuition and other fees before an admission letter can be offered to you.
(Please note that the acceptance letter is not an admission letter; and that one is regarded as a student of the Institute only when your financial obligations have been met)
- After payments are made either through the bank or direct at the Institute, an admission letter will be issued and you will be notified on when to begin classes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further clarifications on the issues above
- Recorded lectures from live, on-campus sessions for the same course you are taking
- Instructor lecture video recordings from their office or in the field
- Real-time (also known as synchronous) sessions where you get to speak with the instructor and/or fellow students via a webcam and microphone
- Videos from online sources
- Podcast recordings of the instructor or other narrated presentations
- Audio recordings from online sources
- Notes in form of word documents, pdf etc
- Peer-reviewed research, articles, and journals
- Blog posts
- Articles from online sources
- Discussion forums
- Tests and quizzes
- Projects completed individually or as part of a team
- Written, video or audio assignments
Learning in any environment requires a certain level of independence, motivation, Self discipline and time management. Our online format allows you to balance coursework alongside your personal and professional life. Across a broad range of disciplines, we have seen students from diverse backgrounds, age groups, and levels of technological skill succeed while learning online.
The basic technology requirements for our courses are minimal.
- Access to the Internet (desktop or laptop computer, tablet, smart phone, etc.) and possibly a webcam (microphone usually included) are the most typical.
- Some courses may require additional software to complete assignments and collaborate with classmates, all of which will all be available online or within the course. (MS Project) which will require installation to student’s computers.
Who You Learn From
TIPM online courses are taught by the same faculty and instructors who teach on-campus students. All of our instructors bring foundational knowledge, as well as their personal experience and perspective, into their online courses. Because of this, our online programs come with the same challenges, expectations, and reputation as on-campus programs, which is why you earn the same degree as your on-campus peers after completing the degree requirements.
Online Learning Blended with Classroom Instruction
Some programs combine online learning with classroom instruction. Course instruction will be provided to students through the online delivery methods described above, as well as in the classroom with other students and the instructors. The amount of time that students are required to be in a physical classroom varies, so it is important to check each program or course webpage for detailed information.